RE: [xsl] xsl:include with parameter?

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl:include with parameter?
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 23:45:27 +0100
This is a FAQ, and the answer is that it can't be done. As in most other
programming languages, you can't change the code of the program based on the
data that it reads at run-time.

You'll have to find a different solution to your problem. If you describe
the problem, I expect someone will help with it.

Michael Kay