Re: [xsl] sorting titles w stopwords but w/o value in every title node

Subject: Re: [xsl] sorting titles w stopwords but w/o value in every title node
From: "cking" <cking@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 03:37:28 +0200
Susan,

I wrote:
> but can't you simply perform a triple-sort instead of double-sort?
> First sort by doc-number, then by title and finally by date?

By rereading your message (desired output, and Bruce's reply), I think I understand
your point. You don't want to sort by doc-number. You want to treat the records that
don't have a title, as if they do have a title, taken from another record with the same
doc-number. Is that correct?

What processor are you using? I mean, would it be OK to do a transformation
in two steps?

Greetings
Anton Triest