Re: [xsl] How to used HTML tags with XML/XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to used HTML tags with XML/XSL
From: Ahmed El-dawy <aseldawy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 17:56:49 +0200
I write XML and use XSL to transform it to HTML. All what I need is
that when I write in XML file the tag <br/> or other HTML tags like
it.
When I specify it explicitly I write a statement in the XSL file like this:

<xsl:template match="br">
</xsl:template>

It gets much worse when there are parameters or sub tags (like <table>

I think it is clear now

--
Regards,
Ahmed Saad