RE: Re: [xsl] Counting matching elements across two documents

Subject: RE: Re: [xsl] Counting matching elements across two documents
From: cknell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 09:51:07 -0500
Thanks, that did it. Before I sent the message I tried using a variable to represent the main document for use in the for-each section, but I couldn't work out the issue with current(). As for speed, in this application neither of the input documents are going to grow large enough for that to be a concern.
--
Charles Knell
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email