Re: [xsl] identity transform filtering nodes

Subject: Re: [xsl] identity transform filtering nodes
From: omprakash.v@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:55:06 +0530
   Thanks. That produced the XML output. But the filtering of html tags
didn't happen. I still get all the html tags in my output.

                    Novatchev            To:     xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    <dnovatchev@g        cc:     (bcc: omprakash.v/Polaris)
          >            Subject:     Re: [xsl] identity transform filtering nodes
                    05:49 PM
                    respond to

> I have checked the archive and the solution I got is probably right but
> not sure how to make it suit me.
> The solution given was
>  <xsl:template match="@*|node()">
>     <xsl:copy>
>     <xsl:copy-of select="@*"/>
>     <xsl:apply-templates select="@*|node()"/>
>     </xsl:copy>
>   </xsl:template>
> and override the templates for the elements you don't want in your result
> tree here to produce nothing:

This is *not* the identity rule!

Find the correct one at:

Dimitre Novatchev

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only.
If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately.
You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit Us at