[xsl] output to two files with hyperlinks

Subject: [xsl] output to two files with hyperlinks
From: Rahil <qamar_rahil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 13:57:04 +0100
Hi

I have two queries.

(1) Im trying to use the <xsl:result-document> function to output some of the results from the processing to a separate output file but get the error :

________________
[SAXON 8.1.1 from Saxonica] Starting transformation ...
FATAL ERROR: The system identifier of the principal output file is unknown; SystemID: file:/D:/Coding/Samples/Final/CanonicalMapping2.xsl; Line#: 103; Column#: -1

FATAL ERROR: The system identifier of the principal output file is unknown

Transformation Interrupted! ________________

Im not sure what this means and since I havent used this feature before am having trouble figuring it out. A part of my xsl file is below:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="2.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";>
<xsl:output method="html" encoding="iso-8859-1"/>
<xsl:template name="main">
<xsl:result-document href="parents.xml">
<TR><TD>Values found: <xsl:value-of select="$matchingVals"/>
<xsl:call-template name="findParents">
<xsl:with-param name="parentName" select="@name"/>
<xsl:with-param name="parentId" select="@id"/>
</xsl:call-template>
</TD></TR>
</xsl:result-document>

Im hoping that the main output file will contain in a table cell : 'Time' which will be hyperlinked to another html file which will have more information on 'Time' such as a set of all its parents till the root node.

(2) As a side issue I have a variable

<xsl:variable name="matchingVals" select="$aVal[for $a in . return $oVal[contains(lower-case(.),lower-case($a))]]"/>

so if '$aVal' = 'Time' and $oVal= 'hasFeature NextTime Broken' the variable $matchingVals result contains the value 'Time'. Could I obtain the value 'NextTime' instead?

Would appreciate any help.

Thanks
Rahil