Re: [xsl] Applying templates by selecting it

Subject: Re: [xsl] Applying templates by selecting it
From: Sylvain Hellegouarch <sh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:16:47 +0200
Hu Wendell,

Yeah cheers. In fact in my first sample version, I was using 'node' instead of
'a' for naming my template. But then I did realise that it would be more
confusing due to the very function you mentioned (node()).

So in my email I changed the XML document from 'node' to 'a' but forgot to
change the template as well.

Anyway, lots of bandwith usage for nothing... my fault :)

Thanks anyway for taking some time to answer
- Sylvain