Re: [xsl] Exsl str:replace template problems

Subject: Re: [xsl] Exsl str:replace template problems
From: Kenneth Stephen <marvin.the.cynical.robot@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:28:05 -0500
Jim,

    Saxon 6.5.4. I get the same results with Xalan 2.6.3 too (caveat :
Xalan has a bug where the "function-available" function doesnt
correctly detect the exsl:node-set function; one has to change that
code to "function-available(exsl:nodeSet)" for Xalan to work with
Jeni's code. There is a Xalan bug (1522) filed on this matter).

Thanks,
Kenneth