Re: [xsl] XSLT Design

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT Design
From: Mukul Gandhi <gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 16:06:16 +0530
Hi Sajeesh,
  IMHO, writing well designed code comes with experiance. I prefer
writing code with nice indentation and with well-established coding
practices, so that it is understood and maintained easily by another
person.

  As far your second question, if it is required to document the XSLT
program design, I would write the design in a plain vanilla word file.
I believe there is no standard for XSLT program design.

Regards,
Mukul