Re: [xsl] How to get UTC displayed on XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to get UTC displayed on XSLT
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 17:09:47 +0100
> and a company with a
> large amount of XSLT 1.0 code might be very reluctant to move to XSLT 2.0,
> and I wouldn't blame them.

we're not switching yet-a-while, checking that 78,000 lines of xslt1
does the same thing when executed in an xslt2 processor is not a job
you'd want to do while there is still chance of the spec changing (or
being shelved to join xslt 1.1). Although personally I may have cast an
eye over the xslt2 spec, so we know what's coming up...

David

http://www.star.net.uk