[xsl] Deleting a blank page after a last element

Subject: [xsl] Deleting a blank page after a last element
From: bharathi kongara <bharathikongara@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 16:06:58 -0700 (PDT)
Hi

I've the following template in the style sheet

<xsl:template match="Section">
       <fo:block keep-together="always"
break-after="page" white-space-collapse = "false">
        <xsl:apply-templates select="SectionName"/>
       	<xsl:apply-templates select="SectionHeader"/>
       	<xsl:apply-templates select="Question"/>
	   </fo:block>
 </xsl:template>

I'm using a break-after="page" to force a page break,
as  my requirement is that each section starts on a
new page. But this is forcing a blank page after the
last section. Is there any way to remove that?

Thanks
Bharathi

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs