RE: [xsl] Deleting a blank page after a last element

Subject: RE: [xsl] Deleting a blank page after a last element
From: <Jarno.Elovirta@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 08:36:35 +0300
Hi,

> I've the following template in the style sheet
>
> <xsl:template match="Section">
>        <fo:block keep-together="always"
> break-after="page" white-space-collapse = "false">
>         <xsl:apply-templates select="SectionName"/>
>        	<xsl:apply-templates select="SectionHeader"/>
>        	<xsl:apply-templates select="Question"/>
> 	   </fo:block>
>  </xsl:template>
>
> I'm using a break-after="page" to force a page break,
> as  my requirement is that each section starts on a
> new page. But this is forcing a blank page after the
> last section. Is there any way to remove that?

Don't generate the break-after formatting property on the last Section.

<fo:block keep-together="always" white-space-collapse = "false">
  <xsl:if test="not(position() = last())">
    <xsl:attribute name="break-after">page</xsl:attribute>
  </xsl:if>

Cheers,

Jarno

--
Andy Vinal: Andy Vinal & Dan Devotion get 'Lost In Hardcore'
<http://www.nuenergy.co.uk/new/musicEvents/djMixDetail.php?id=42>