Re: [xsl] Replacing HTML in my XML using XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] Replacing HTML in my XML using XSLT
From: Tech Jigyasu <techjigyasu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 08:18:27 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks David,
   You are right. The xml has escaped html in it the
way you told me. I'm new to XSLT. I've gone through
the website already, but I found examples either too
complex for me. I have a real tight deadline, and need
an example which directly works for me. Could you send
me an exact solution to this? That would be so nice of
you.

Thanks,
Jig