Re: [xsl] Acces nodes [help]

Subject: Re: [xsl] Acces nodes [help]
From: Ana Gaspar Martínez <annagaspar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 10:20:30 +0100
Michael Kay wrote:

This will fail because your input document is not wellformed XML: element
names must start with a letter.

When reporting that things fail, it's always a good idea to quote the error
message. You may not understand it, but it's likely that others will. And it
might be failing for some reason quite unrelated to the above. For example,
you might have failed to declare a variable called $number; or current()
might be the wrong node (you give no indication of the context of your XPath
expression).

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/