RE: [xsl] attribute-match

Subject: RE: [xsl] attribute-match
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 00:25:10 -0000
The code you've shown us looks fine to me. Need to see the evidence that it
isn't working: a complete stylesheet, a source document, and the output.

Incidentally, a "//" at the start of a pattern doesn't do anything useful,
and is best avoided. In 2.0 it adds processing cost because the processor
has to check that the element is part of a document, which it almost
invariably is.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/