[xsl] How to apply stylesheet in GNOME?

Subject: [xsl] How to apply stylesheet in GNOME?
From: "Luana Knoff" <lua.knoff@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 16:41:12 -0300
Hi all!

I have to do the conversion of a big number of documents XML or XHTML
for WML for a server that I am developing .For that I have been
thinking in use the GNOME's library for windows (libxslt), but the
problem is that I don't know how to apply the stylesheet.

Does anybody know about some generic stylesheet to convert many XML's
for WML's? How to pass this document to the library?

Any hints are welcome!

--
Luana Cristina Knoff

Engenharia de Computagco 2004 - UFSCar
Iniciagco Cientmfica - Computagco Ubmqua
Diretora de Qualidade 2006 - CATI Jr.
"Da natureza de nossos pensamentos depende a fortaleza de nossos
corpos, o vigor da nosssa inteligjncia e o jxito de nossos negscios"