RE: [xsl] How do I convert the use of onclick in HTML to work in XSLT?

Subject: RE: [xsl] How do I convert the use of onclick in HTML to work in XSLT?
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 20:43:06 -0000
There's no way onClick can "work in XSLT". XSLT performs a transformation on
an XML document to produce your HTML page. The HTML page can contain
anything - XSLT doesn't care, it's just data. Then the browser starts
displaying the HTML, and at this stage things like onClick can happen; but
by this time the XSLT transformer has finished its work and gone home to
bed.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/