[xsl] Transform xml to html

Subject: [xsl] Transform xml to html
From: "Tracey Zellmann" <tracey.zellmann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:46:12 -0500
I have an xml document that includes the whitespace character elements for indenting and line-feeds. It prints out neatly to the console. I would like to neatly display it on an html page, with all the tags and indenting. I can see the need to escape the various special characters and also insert <br /> at the appropriate places.

This sounds like a task that has been accomplished many times before. Is there an existing stylesheet that performs this easily? Can someone share or point me to a source? It would save me some valuable time.

Thanks in advance.