[xsl] Re: Repost: IE applies transformation, Fx does not

Subject: [xsl] Re: Repost: IE applies transformation, Fx does not
From: "Manfred Staudinger" <manfred.staudinger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 03:59:28 -0700
The difference stems from the fact, that instead of XMLHTTPrequest, I'm
using the location.replace method for retrieving the xml in IE (to
avoid activX).
This method triggers (unexpected by me) a XSLT transformation, if the xml
contains a PI for the stylsheet (in _all_ xslt enabled browsers).

Regards, Manfred