[xsl] command Line Options for xalan

Subject: [xsl] command Line Options for xalan
From: Nadia.Swaby@xxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 07:23:32 -0400
Hi All,

I am trying to run xalan (for Java 2.4.1) from the command line, with a
parameter and I am tearing my hair out because it doesn't work.  I have
tried the following:

1) xalan -in drm-199.xml -xsl EngineeringDoc_XML.xsl -out drm-1991.xml
-param targdocaudience pw210
This gives me an error saying: Missing argument for option: -PARAM

2) xalan -in drm-199.xml -xsl EngineeringDoc_XML.xsl -param
targdocaudience pw210  -out drm-1991.xml
This gives me an error saying: Missing argument for option: -OUT .  Then it is output on in the command window (the output looks correct,
btw)

3) xalan -in drm-199.xml  -param targdocaudience pw210  -out drm-1991.xml
-xsl EngineeringDoc_XML.xsl
This gives me an error saying: Missing argument for option: -XSL .

Does anyone know how exactly I am supposed to do this?  I have tried
Google, but no luck.

Thanks

Nadia