Re: [xsl] sum up float values problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] sum up float values problem
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:22:12 +0200 (CEST)

  It is intended ;-).  Check <URL:http://fxsl.sf.net/>.

> The explanation is very poor... Do you have more tips?

  I suggest you to have a look at the documents on the above
site.  One or two words: the template 'transform-and-sum'
sums the nodes in its 'pList' nodeset parameter, after
applied them a transformation, identified with its
'pFuncTransform' parameter:

    <xsl:template match="/">
      <xsl:call-template name="transform-and-sum">
        <xsl:with-param name="pFuncTransform"
                        select="document('')/*/func-transform:*[1]"/>
        <xsl:with-param name="pList" select="/*/*"/>
      </xsl:call-template>
    </xsl:template>

    <xsl:template match="func-transform:*">
      <xsl:param name="arg" select="0"/>
      <xsl:value-of select="translate($arg, ',', '')"/>
    </xsl:template>

  This last parameter transformation identifies a template
(the above one), that does the needed transformation.  It is
the way FXSL introduces "user-defined functions", while XSLT
doesn't has first-class functions.  For details, see the
FXSL documentation.

  Regards,

--drkm

Faites de Yahoo! votre page d'accueil sur le web pour retrouver directement vos services prifiris : virifiez vos nouveaux mails, lancez vos recherches et suivez l'actualiti en temps riel.
Rendez-vous sur http://fr.yahoo.com/set