RE: [xsl] FO invisible data

Subject: RE: [xsl] FO invisible data
From: "Alan Boldock" <aboldock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 16:56:16 +0930
Thanks Jack

Well perhaps that is my answer. Maybe missing the entire point and that is
all I need to do. It's getting late here so I'll try it first thing
tomorrow. I was sort of assuming it all had to be in the FO namespace.

I'm sort of new to XML and had this project dumped on me as it was in the
too-hard-basket for everyone else.

Thanks heaps
Alan

Alan Boldock