[xsl] table value

Subject: [xsl] table value
From: Andrew Neiderer <neiderer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 06:18:18 EDT
I am new to XSLT.  I am just trying to get my XML work with an <xsl:stylesheet>.
My stylesheet Ecoli.xsl includes the following for a table entry

.

.

.

  <xsl:template match="Age">

    <A>

      <xsl:attribute name="HREF">

        sllink://query?field="Lab_Number/Age"&value="
        <xsl:value-of/>"

      </xsl:attribute>
      "

      <FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF">

        <xsl:value-of />

      </FONT>

    </A>

  </xsl:template>

.

.

.

I am using Java 1.5.0_06 with Xalan-Java 2 from the Apache Project on my Dell
Windows XP and  results in the following

C:\>java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -IN Lab_Number-721469.xml -XSL EColi.xsl

XSLT Error (javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException):
javax.xml.tr

ansform.TransformerException: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
xsl:valu

e-of requires attribute: select

I think the table entry is prompting for a value which is then processed; I really don't know :-(

If anyone knows off-hand a fix for this please let me know how to fix this code.

Thank you.

- Andrew M. Neiderer