[xsl] Removing elements based on contents

Subject: [xsl] Removing elements based on contents
From: Chad Chelius <cchelius@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 08:03:53 -0400
I have an XML file that looks something like this:

<Root>
	<Story>Content</Story>
	<Story>More Content</Story>
	<Story>End Here</Story>
	<Story>Good stuff that I want</Story>
</Root>

My question is: Is there a way using XSLT to remove all elements up to and including the one who's content contains <Story>End Here</ Story> and leave the rest intact? Basically everything from the top of the XML file down to and including that tag is junk that I don't want to include in the file but the rest of it I want to keep. I don't think XSLT traverses I file in that way though. Does anyone have any ideas?