Re: [xsl] Problem with str:tokenize

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problem with str:tokenize
From: "Sanket Pattekar" <sanket.pattekar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 18:51:47 +0530
Hi

The suggested way doesnot work. The problem is with
<xsl:for-each select="str:tokenize(//root/path1/info/name,',')">

If I have <xsl:for-each select="//root/path1/info">,
then the <xsl:for-each select="//root/path2/deptinfo"> for loop works.

So the real problem is with "str:tokenize(//root/path1/info/name,',')".

Any suggestions for how I can get this working. I really do not know
what is the difference.

THanks
Sanket