Re: [xsl] Good app to apply transformations automatically?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Good app to apply transformations automatically?
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 17:57:22 +0200 (CEST)
Chad Chelius wrote:

  Hi

> My apologies to all for not being more specific here. I have written
> an XSLT that is a solution for a customer. That customer now needs an
> easy way to apply transformations to XML files that they are
> obtaining as output from another program.

  The responses you got in this thread apply, IMHO.  For example
Kernow, creating a little XSLT script with Saxon extensions that apply
itself the transformations, a more "portable" script using
collection(), a shell script, a custom application (for example using
Saxon in Java, or gexslt in Eiffel, or libxslt in C, ...), etcetera.

  Why none of these is right for you?

  Regards,

--drkm

Yahoo! Mail riinvente le mail ! Dicouvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son interface rivolutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com