[xsl] Bolding keywords

Subject: [xsl] Bolding keywords
From: Luke Jones <ljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 14:32:12 -0500
Hi

I'm slowly getting a grasp on xsl.  I'm currently applying an xsl to an
xml to create a pdf through FOP.  I'm stuck on a formatting problem, and
I haven't been able to find an example that has helped.

Here is what I'm trying to do.  I have an xml document with a dialog
tag. Inside that tag is a transcript of what has been said.  So there
could easily be more then a page a text inside that tag.  What I'm
wanting to do is bold keywords that are reference in that tag.

For example, say the xml looked like this:

<?xml version="1.0 encoding="utf-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE transcription PUBLIC "Nebraska Unicameral// DTD Legislative
Documents XML" "transcription.dtd">
<transcription>
<media>
</media>
<timeframe>
</timeframe>
<covers>
<item>..</item>
</covers>
<speakers>
<speaker>
<ename>
</ename>
<dialog>
"This is where I want to bold key words"
</dialog>
</speaker>
</speakers>
</transcription>

How would the XSL look if I wanted to bold the word 'key'?

Thanks,
Lgj