Re: [xsl] Confirmimg - Bug in Accessing Global XSL Variables

Subject: Re: [xsl] Confirmimg - Bug in Accessing Global XSL Variables
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 12:15:29 -0700
On 9/3/06, Karl Stubsjoen <kstubs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I hate to say this, but I still think there is a problem here.
Possibly I am doing something wrong so not real confident at the
moment.

It appears that the global variable problem has been fixed in .NET 2.0
using the XslCompiledTransform Class.  However, what is not fixed is
the use of global templates.

There does not appear to be a problem if the global template is named
without a namespace, but as soon as you introduce a namespace, the
call fails.

There is not a problem if the template is defined in the immediate
imported base template, but when the defined template is 2 deep.

Please confirm.

Could you, please, provide an (the shortest possible but complete)
example that demonstrates the problem you're having?

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev