Re: [xsl] i18n and l10n question

Subject: Re: [xsl] i18n and l10n question
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 15:32:00 +0100 (CET)
Nico Van Cleemput wrote:

> ERROR:  'Namespace prefix 'my' is undeclared.'
> FATAL ERROR:  'Could not compile stylesheet'

> How do I solve this? I'm not that familiar with the whole
> namespace- thing.

  The name of an XPath function defined in XSLT is a QName
whose the URI part cannot be the null namespace.  That means
it looks like an element name, but always with a prefix.  In
this case, I used "my" to say "any namespace you use for
your functions".  For example:

    <xsl:stylesheet
        xmlns:abc="http://www.abc.com/the-project";
        ...>

      <xsl:function name="abc:a-function">

  Regards,

--drkm

Dicouvrez une nouvelle fagon d'obtenir des riponses ` toutes vos questions !
Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expiriences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Riponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com