RE: [xsl] Xalan-J 2.6 cannot find my catalog

Subject: RE: [xsl] Xalan-J 2.6 cannot find my catalog
From: "Colin Adams" <colinpauladams@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:02:21 +0000
From: "Mark Peters" <flickrmeister@xxxxxxxxx>

The "catalogs" property points to my catalog file. And finally
(whew!), this file references my DITA DTD:

<public publicId="-//IBM//DTD DITA Composite//EN"

When I try to transform my XML doc with some basic XSL, Xalan replies
with an error: " C:\sabadoc\ditabase.dtd
(The system cannot find
the file specified)."

I don't know if it is relevant, but the URI concerned looks doubtful to me. You are using a URI scheme named C. You should be using the file scheme.

Maybe you are getting lucky on one machine, and the working directory is the root?