RE: [xsl] Looking for some basic guidance

Subject: RE: [xsl] Looking for some basic guidance
From: Irum Rauf <irumrauf@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 22:17:55 -0800 (PST)
Thanks for your in time help. I will install it and
will let you know. In order to run this do i have to
install java on my system, or would it work without
installing java on my PC.

I have .net installed on my pc, then should i install
.net version....If yes then what would be the command
(from the command line) for .net??

Thanking you again.I might not be asking intelligent
questions but once i get the push, I will be able to
move ahead:)

Best Regards,
Irum

--- Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> To apply an XSLT transformation to an XML document
> you need an XSLT
> processor. There are many different ones available.
>
> If you install Saxon, for example, then you can
> perform a transformation
> using the command (from the command line)
>
> java net.sf.saxon.Transform -o output.xml source.xml
> stylesheet.xsl
>
> and the result will go to output.xml. For a
> different XSLT processor, the
> method of invocation will be different.
>
> Michael Kay
> http://www.saxonica.com/

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$510k for $1,698/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre