Re: [xsl] Invalid byte 2 of 2-byte UTF-8 sequence exception while transforming

Subject: Re: [xsl] Invalid byte 2 of 2-byte UTF-8 sequence exception while transforming
From: "Pankaj Bishnoi" <pankaj.bishnoi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 16:58:15 +0530
Hi Owen
                The file starts with <?xml version="1.0"
encoding="ISO-8859-1"?> so i think before transforming the encoding of file
is changed to UTF-8(Default encoding for Xalan transformer) and since UTF-8
encoded file cannot contain ISO-8859-1 characters so this might be the cause
of this problem i am still debugging it.

Thanks alot guys
Pankaj