Re: [xsl] How to merge multiple XML files

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to merge multiple XML files
From: George Cristian Bina <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 09:07:10 +0300
Look at Saxon 8 collection function
http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/sourcedocs/collections.html

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina - http://aboutxml.blogspot.com/
http://www.oxygenxml.com

J. S. Rawat wrote:

b) XSLT :

<xsl:template match="/">
<xsl:variable name="a" select="document('a.xml')/records" />
<xsl:variable name="b" select="document('b.xml')/records" />
<xsl:variable name="c" select="document('c.xml')/records" />
<records>
<xsl:copy-of select="$a/text()|$a/*" />
<xsl:copy-of select="$b/text()|$b/*" />
<xsl:copy-of select="$c/text()|$c/*" />
</records>
</xsl:template>
This option is more closer to my purpose. Would you let me know that how to pick all the files of the directory. I mean if you don't know how many files are there in the directory and even you don't know the names of the files.