Re: [xsl] Preventing CDATA output in XHTML

Subject: Re: [xsl] Preventing CDATA output in XHTML
From: "Brian Koontz" <briank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 09:57:07 -0500 (CDT)
(I hope this gets threaded correctly, trying to respond to the digest

Well, I tried everything suggested, no luck.  (We were already using the
XHTML strict DOCTYPE as described.) At this point, I suspect something is
up with the libxslt version I'm using (1.1.11). I may try the sablotron
lib...

Yes, some_func is just a placeholder for a real externally-defined JS
function (and these are generated just fine).

Well, back to the drawing board on this one...thanks to all for the assist.

  --Brian