Re: [xsl] PI for associating a sample input with a stylesheet

Subject: Re: [xsl] PI for associating a sample input with a stylesheet
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 14:16:01 +0200 (CEST)
George Cristian Bina wrote:

  Hi

> As a solution until unit test specific support will be ready
> in oXygen  you can use the batch XSLT processing at project
> level. You can organize the set of files you want to run
> against a stylesheet in a folder

  If I understand correctly, that is more "business test cases" than
real unit testing.  For some unit testing support for XSLT, you can
see:

    http://www.fgeorges.org/xslt/xslt-unit/

  This is still in beta but I think this is usable yet.  The
visualisation of the results can be improved, though.

  Regards,

--drkm