Re: [xsl] [ann] Kernow 1.5.1

Subject: Re: [xsl] [ann] Kernow 1.5.1
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 23:48:23 +0200 (CEST)
Andrew Welch wrote:

  Hi

> I've just uploaded the latest version of Kernow - 1.5.1,
> available from:

> http://kernowforsaxon.sourceforge.net/

  Great news!

> Kernow is becoming quite popular now, so if you have any
> feature requests (or find any bugs) please let me know -
> either on the Kernow mailing, submitting a bug report or
> just mail me directly.

  Could I maybe suggest not to email Andrew directly?  Of course this
is better than nothing, but this would be even better to use the
Kernow's mailing list or the bug tracking system, as they are public
and so other developers could see the request/bug and you could then
get more responsiveness.

  Anyway, thank you for this release Andrew!

  Regards,

--drkm