[xsl] Re:[xsl] Allowing users to upload XSLT

Subject: [xsl] Re:[xsl] Allowing users to upload XSLT
From: Andrew Mason <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 09:05:04 +0930
Thanks alot for your suggestions. I probably need to go away and do some
research now as some of those features you spoke about were unknown to me.
I'm glad I asked on here as i probably wouldn't have thought of many of
those.

The memory issue shouldn't be a problem.  It will be in java or php both of
which have memory limiting features and i can  always add OS level checks to
processes as a back up.

The other issues i'll need to see if i can disable or restrict in libxsl and
maybe using app-armour or something as  a back up.

thanks for your help
Andrew