[xsl] Identity transform on node-set loaded with document()

Subject: [xsl] Identity transform on node-set loaded with document()
From: Matt Poff <matt.poff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 12:26:46 +1200
Hi,

I've been away from XSLT a while and am stumbling on how to implement the following:

Initially I created a named template and sent the loaded node-set to it, then realised I probably needed an identity transform but all of the identity transform examples I've found seem to be set-up to operate on the master document only. What's the best way to carry out this task? Can I do an identity transform with a named template?

I'm sure there's a fairly simple solution but it's passing me by.

Thanks,
Matt