[xsl] HTTP headers for document function was: Re: [xsl] HTTP authentication support

Subject: [xsl] HTTP headers for document function was: Re: [xsl] HTTP authentication support
From: "bryan rasmussen" <rasmussen.bryan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 13:44:21 +0200
As long as we are on this question, I might as well ask a slightly
related one that I would like the answer to without necessarily doing
a bunch of checking of processors -
what are the user-agent headers for various xslt processors when one
uses the document function to GET a resource?

Is the user-agent changed dependent on if the processor is run inside
a browser or not? I know that sounds stupid but I could see that as
the kind of stupid mistake that could creep in.

Actually I wonder if there are any that use # Accept and #
Accept-Encoding in their requests. It seems like a reasonable thing to
put in. Anyone have a good list of tests?

MVH
Bryan Rasmussen