[xsl] merging xml's using XSLT, merge.xslt

Subject: [xsl] merging xml's using XSLT, merge.xslt
From: "Senthil Nathan" <rsennat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 11:19:14 +0530
Hi All,
I'm trying to merge 2 or more XML's to form a single XML using "merge.xslt"
from the foll. link, http://www2.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~obecker/XSLT/#merge

I'm doing this using libxslt. And I face a problem from the XSLT front that,
I need to specify the files that I'm going to merge within the merge tags as,
 <merge xmlns="http://informatik.hu-berlin.de/merge";>
    <file1>file1.xml</file1>
    <file2>file2.xml</file2>
 </merge>

Suppose if I have the DOM tree of those files in memory, how should I need
to use merge.xslt to merge the trees in memory??

Actually in merge.xslt, the files specified are accessed as,
 <xslt:call-template name="m:merge">
    <xslt:with-param name="nodes1" select="document($file1,/*)/node()" />
    <xslt:with-param name="nodes2" select="document($file2,/*)/node()" />
 </xslt:call-template>

So, is it possible to use merge.xslt for merging DOM trees of
file1.xml, file2.xml.

Thanks
Senthil