Re: [xsl] handling tags and PIs within a macro

Subject: Re: [xsl] handling tags and PIs within a macro
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 12:39:46 +0100
> dsc encountered in formalpara, but no template
> matches.

that is fairly explict, you have applied templates to dsc elements but
don't have a template for that.

So either you need to have a template, something like

<xsl:template match="dsc">
  <xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>

or, you need to apply templates to the children of dsc not to dsc itself
so

<xsl:apply-templates select="dsc/node()"/>

not

<xsl:apply-templates select="dsc"/>

> Error(132/23277): fo:page-number-citation is missing
> required "ref-id" property.

That is a separate problem your stylesheet has generated a bad page
reference in the FO file, either because there is a bug in the
stylesheet (or more likely if this is the standard docbbok stylesheets)
there is an error in your input document.

> Oct 24, 2007 1:10:12 PM
> org.apache.fop.hyphenation.Hyphenator
> getHyphenationTree
> SEVERE: Couldn't find hyphenation pattern en

That is an error in your FOP setup, sorry I can't advise there I don't
use FOP (or XSL-FO much at all) It's essentially a completely different
program which is processing the output of your XSLT transform. Some
others on this list may be able to help with that, or teh FOP specific
list might be better.

David