[xsl] xsl:for-each-group Problem

Subject: [xsl] xsl:for-each-group Problem
From: "Byomokesh Sahoo" <sahoo.byomokesh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 18:28:45 +0530
Hi All,

I am facing xsl-for-each group problem in my Input xml file. Please
see below my Input file.

XML File
========

<researcher>
<title>Rethinking Foreign Policy</title>
<question>Approach be abandoned?</question>
<abstract>some Text</abstract>
<section>Section The Issues</section>
<para>some text</para>
<section>Background</section>
<para>some text</para>
</researcher>

I need ouput
============

<researcher>
<cover>
<title>Rethinking Foreign Policy</title>
<question>Approach be abandoned?</question>
<abstract>some Text</abstract>
</cover>
<section label="the.issues">
<section>Section The Issues</section>
<para>some text</para>
</section>
<section label="Background">
<section>Background</section>
<para>some text</para>
</section>
</researcher>

My XSL
======

<xsl:template match="/">
<researcher>
<xsl:apply-templates select="researcher"/>
</researcher>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="researcher">
<xsl:for-each-group select="." group-starting-with="section">
<section>
<xsl:element name="title">
<xsl:apply-templates  select="current-group()"/>
</xsl:element>
<xsl:apply-templates/>
      </section>
    </xsl:for-each-group>
</xsl:template>

My problem is how insert Cover tag and Section tag. I am missing
XPATH. Because if i m using researcher tag my output is missing title,
question...etc.

Doese Anyone help me.

--
Thanks
Byomokesh Sahoo

Om Trayambakam Yajaamahe Sugandhim Pushtivardhanam
Urvaarukamiva Bandhanan Mrytor Muksheeya Mamritaat