Re: [xsl] result-document error

Subject: Re: [xsl] result-document error
From: "R. Neville" <notanotheracronym@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 15:09:01 -0600
    Robert> Dear XSL-List, I have been trying to output multiple
    Robert> documents using result-document in xsl 2.0, but I keep
    Robert> getting the error "cannot write more than one document to
    Robert> the same URI."

    Robert> This is what I have written:

    Robert> <xsl:result-document href="{concat(pb[@ref], '.xml')}">
    Robert> <xsl:call-template name="header"/> </xsl:result-document>

Presumably this should be:

<xsl:result-document href="{concat(pb/@ref, '.xml')}">
--
Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire

Thank you for the help.  One other question I have is how to select
one identifier per result-document.  It's outputting multiple
documents, but in the identifier field it lists every pb instead of
the identifier which is unique to that file?

  <dc:identifier><xsl:value-of select="//pb/@ref"/></dc:identifier>
                <dc:creator><xsl:value-of select="//bibl/author"/></dc:creator>

Kind regards,

Robert