Re: [xsl] result-document error

Subject: Re: [xsl] result-document error
From: "R. Neville" <notanotheracronym@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 08:49:22 -0600
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 16:11:30 +0100
To:  xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Martin Honnen <Martin.Honnen@xxxxxx>

R. Neville wrote:
> One other question I have is how to select
> one identifier per result-document.  It's outputting multiple
> documents, but in the identifier field it lists every pb instead of
> the identifier which is unique to that file?
>   <dc:identifier><xsl:value-of select="//pb/@ref"/></dc:identifier>
>                 <dc:creator><xsl:value-of select="//bibl/author"/></dc:creator>

It might be that

<dc:identifier><xsl:value-of select="pb/@ref"/></dc:identifier>

does what you want but you would better show us your XML input and show
the context of the XSLT so that we know which node is the context node.

       Martin Honnen

The entire XSLT is below.  I created it to transform a TEI document
into Dublin Core.  The DC records are based on each "pb ref", so I
needed to reuse all of the information in the TEI Header.  I'm still
working on the template to apply for "pb ref".

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl=""; version="2.0">
    <xsl:output method="xml" indent="yes" encoding="UTF-8"/>

    <xsl:template match="/">
        <xsl:for-each select="//pb/@ref "> <xsl:call-template

            <xsl:result-document href="{concat(., '.xml')}">
                <xsl:call-template name="header"/>

        name="header" xmlns:dc="";
        xmlns:dcterms=""; >

            <dc:creator><xsl:value-of select="//bibl/author"/></dc:creator>
            <dc:publisher> XXXXXX</dc:publisher>