Re: [xsl] Using values from one node tree to iterate/recurse over another set of nodes. (Newbie Question)

Subject: Re: [xsl] Using values from one node tree to iterate/recurse over another set of nodes. (Newbie Question)
From: Martin Honnen <Martin.Honnen@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 18:09:04 +0100
Richard Dyce wrote:

I think if you change the template for 'record' elements to the following

  <xsl:template match="record">
    <xsl:variable name="this" select="."/>
      <xsl:for-each select="../structure/field/@name">
        <xsl:apply-templates select="$this/*[local-name() = current()]"/>
      </xsl:for-each>
  </xsl:template>

then the stylesheet I posted does what you want.

--

	Martin Honnen
	http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/