Re: [xsl] Using values from one node tree to iterate/recurse over another set of nodes. (Newbie Question)

Subject: Re: [xsl] Using values from one node tree to iterate/recurse over another set of nodes. (Newbie Question)
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 08:42:55 +0000
Bingo! That's exactly what I wanted.

Martin, you are a gentleman and a scholar sir!

;-)

On 27 Feb 2008, at 17:09, Martin Honnen wrote:

Richard Dyce wrote:

I think if you change the template for 'record' elements to the following

<xsl:template match="record">
<xsl:variable name="this" select="."/>
<xsl:for-each select="../structure/field/@name">
<xsl:apply-templates select="$this/*[local-name() = current()]"/>
</xsl:for-each>
</xsl:template>

then the stylesheet I posted does what you want.

-- Richard Dyce MA (Cantab.) MBCS MIET