Re: [xsl] XSL Remove part of a text inside TAG

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL Remove part of a text inside TAG
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 16:45:00 GMT
> So, I implemented following ...

why still matching on VisualObject rather than use the much simpler (and
working) suggestion of matching on
VisualObject[@xsi:type='CBarCode']/FontFace" ?

> But, to use those string functions I need to add a another NameSpace
> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2005/02/xpath-functions";

No you don't need to declare that namespace (you can call the function
as matches() rather than fn:matches()) but it is an XPath 2 function, so
only usable in XSLT 2, and you stated you need XSLT 1.

> Since I already have one how I put another one there...??
You can declare any number of namespaces on an element, but that would
not help you in this case.

David