RE: [xsl] XSLT collection function to get filenames

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT collection function to get filenames
From: Justin Johansson <procode@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 00:58:13 +1000
Thanks Martin, Michael et. al. for confirming that.

It's been my absence from this list for a long while but now a pleasure to
resume participation.

Michael's response re CollectionURIResolver is indeed elegant and well
suits my purpose of refactoring legacy code into fewer and fewer lines of
code that can be accomplished with XSLT2 (using a functional programming
idiom).

collection processing e.g. WebDAV-based repositories.

Hmm, stirs the grey matter.

Justin Johansson