Re: [xsl] Detecting XML elements not transformed

Subject: Re: [xsl] Detecting XML elements not transformed
From: Michael Müller-Hillebrand <mmh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:10:55 +0200
I usually put an xsl:message in the identity transform template to
tell me the otherwise unmatched element's and it's parent's names,
which of course requires that all supported elements have a matching
template.

Which XML structure should a separate XML with the unsupported
elements have, since they might be distributed all over the source
document, I guess?

- Michael M|ller-Hillebrand