Re: [xsl] The Oxford Comma - A Gift Worth Atleast 5 Cents

Subject: Re: [xsl] The Oxford Comma - A Gift Worth Atleast 5 Cents
From: ac <ac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 22:37:21 -0400
Hi Wendell,

I agree and thank you for your input and time.

Cheers,
ac

Wendell Piez a wrote :
AC,

As it relates to XSL, the topic of natural language processing is in scope. In the previous messages in this thread, it appeared to me that the discussion had quickly and decisively moved away from XSLT towards more philosophical questions -- which themselves weren't actually being engaged with much of the sort of discipline that might warrant the hope that they would come back to XSLT. (I admit we digress sometimes, but we really shouldn't, and mostly when we do it's with at least an eye on why we're here.)